samedi 16 mars 2019

Tommy Robinson: THE VERDICT.....A COMPLETELY CORRUPT SYSTEM!


THE VERDICT - WATCH AND SUPPORT HERE
So Yesterday was the final day of my court case against Cambridgeshire Police. I took them to court with only one intention, which was to have them accept accountability for the police harassment and distress which they caused to my children.

To my absolute disgust, the judge has sided with Cambridgeshire Police in this trial.



So, with that said let's look at some of the hard undeniable facts of this case so you can see that it is PROVEN that we have a totally corrupt system!

You have seen the video, which clearly shows astounding evidence of levels of harassment by Cambridgeshire Police to both me and my family on a family day out, demanding us to leave the city.

A Bedfordshire Police officer stood on Oath in court and explained that he himself informed a Cambridgeshire Police intelligence officer, the most experienced to know and identify risks, that Tommy Robinson poses no threat or risk whatsoever as he is out with his children and to leave them alone and refrain from attempting to harass them any further! Even upon being told this by a fellow officer I was still driven from the city in front of my children.

I was offered TWO out of court settlements by Cambridgeshire Police, of which I refused immediately, as this case was never about money, this case was about proving a point, which today we have done. We have proven that we now live in a Police state, where an innocent man with his children on a day out can be persecuted, targeted and harassed with the FULL sanction of the British Court.

ANYONE who has watched this video footage of the incident knows that what Cambridgeshire Police did was wrong, I mean even they themselves knew this which was clearly evident by offering to pay me twice in an out of court settlement!

What was proven yesterday, is that not only do we have a corrupt media but a corrupt system which supports Police persecution.

To top it all off the costs of which I am now ordered to pay, which have also been inflated by the Police, are in excess of £40,000! Which is made up of £20,000 ordered to be paid within 14 days then reverting to over £40,000 if that deadline is not met. That is 4 times more than what my court costs were to bring this case in the first place, absolutely shocking I know! This was done by the Police in order to get me in a position to accept and take a deal from them, of which I REFUSED because freedom and justice have no price!

I WILL BE LOOKING AT EVERY LEGAL AVENUE NOW TO APPEAL THIS CORRUPT DECISION AND TO KEEP FIGHTING. SO IF YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO HELP ME FIGHT THIS OUTRAGEOUS ORDER, YOU CAN DO SO BY CLICKING 
HERE:


CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT
As always, I cannot do any of what I do without you so.....
TOGETHER WE STAND

Best
Tommy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

sauvergarder sitamnesty

https://web.archive.org/web/20190507024549/https://sitamnesty.wordpress.com/europe-2083/ https://web.archive.org/web/20190828001705/https...